Technical service highlights
Our environmental toxicology services help you accurately track your products' ecotoxicological effects and potential environmental impacts along the product value chain. Our tools will support your environmental and remediation activities as well as product and process development.
What we offer
We provide you with a broad spectrum of integrated biological models and analytical chemistry tools including:
- Bioaccumulation and bioavailability assessment
- Development and optimization of environmental assessment
- Monitoring and remediation processes
- Dissolution, transport, and transformation pathways (abiotic and biotic) of organic compounds in environmental samples
- Ecotoxicity and genotoxicity screening using microbial, plant, as well as lower vertebrate and invertebrate models
Why work with us
Our services are tailored around client needs. Using advanced technologies as well as the array of expertise at our disposal, we can help you access biological, toxicological, analytical and engineering capabilities through a single point of contact.
We offer specialized services at competitive rates, which include the support of scientific and technical experts and full range of analytical capabilities. We also offer the opportunity for collaboration and/or for our partners to co-locate with us. Contact us to take advantage of our Canada-wide networking, research and development, as well as business development opportunities.
Would you like to know more about our environmental toxicology services? If so, contact us:
Laurel O’Connor MBA, MIT
Acting Business Advisor, ACRD
Product manufacturers, engineering, environment, government agencies
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: