How to order
New: Now also available from eVantage in eBook format. To order, visit the eVantage on-line store.
Place an order
Codes Canada publications are available in printed and electronic formats. Printing of electronic formats is limited or disabled depending on the Code edition and subscription type. See the Features page for details.
You can place your order on-line by selecting your products through the NRC Virtual Store or by sending a completed order form (PDF, 500kb) by fax, e-mail or regular mail to Codes Canada Publication Sales.
Please note: Do not submit your order more than once. If you are unsure of your order’s status, please call Codes Canada Publication Sales to confirm it. Please submit your order only once either by fax, by mail, by e-mail or through the Virtual Store.
Phone: 1-800-672-7990 or 1-613-993-2463
Opening Hours: 8:30am to 4:30pm eastern time, Monday to Friday.
You pay only for what you need – when you need it.
Purchase and activate a subscription to the document of your choice. Other publications can be purchased later at your convenience!
Available National and Provincial Code Documents
The following documents are available in English and in French:
- 2015 - 2017 Codes and Guides
- 2010 - 2011 Codes and Guides
- National Building Code of Canada 2010
- National Fire Code of Canada 2010
- National Plumbing Code of Canada 2010
- National Energy Code of Canada for Buildings 2011
- User's Guide - NBC 2010: Structural Commentaries (Part 4 of Division B)
- Illustrated User’s Guide – NBC 2010 Part 9 Housing and Small Buildings
- User’s Guide – National Energy Code of Canada for Buildings 2011
- Provincial Codes based on 2010 Codes:
- Alberta Building Code 2014
- Alberta Fire Code 2014
- Quebec Construction Code, Chapter I Building, and National Building Code of Canada 2010 (amended)
- Quebec Construction Code, Chapter III, Plumbing, and National Plumbing Code of Canada 2010 (amended)
- Quebec Safety Code, Chapter VIII – Building, and National Fire Code of Canada 2010 (amended)
- 2005 Codes and Guides
- National Building Code of Canada 2005
- National Fire Code of Canada 2005
- National Plumbing Code of Canada 2005
- User's Guide - NBC 2005: Structural Commentaries (Part 4 of Division B)
- Provincial Codes based on 2005 Codes:
- National Farm Building Code of Canada 1995
- Historical Editions of the National Construction Codes and Guides (1941-1998)
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: