How to activate subscriptions
Notice of Service Interruption
Codes-Guides Online Library may be offline for planned maintenance from Friday, May 18, 2018, 6 pm EDT to
Monday, May 21, 2018, 6 pm EDT. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. (2018-05-16)
Once you placed your order through the NRC Virtual Store or NRC Construction's Client Services, it will be processed by NRC staff, after which you will receive an activation email containing your Sales Order Number, the list of publications you purchased, and a link to the CODES–GUIDES Online Library Web site.
If you don't receive the activation email in your inbox, check your junk mail folder as some email systems may place it into this folder.
Important: Keep this information handy. You will need it to activate your subscriptions and for Customer Service or Technical Support inquiries.
Complete the following 3 steps to view the publications to which you subscribed:
- Install required software:
- For Windows 7/8/10 and Mac OSX 10.6 (including Windows 8 tablets) (Windows RT is not supported)
- For Android OS 4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- OPN: FileOpen 2.5 for Android (available at Google Play Store)
Note that The iPad platform (iPad 3, iOS 5) is not supported.
- Register at CODES-GUIDES Online Library using the link that corresponds to your subscription:
- Single User, Online Subscription or Single User, Downloadable, or
- Concurrent User Administrator, Online Subscription (Concurrent User access is available only to organizations)
- Activate your subscription(s):
- Log in to the same CODES-GUIDES Online Library link you used to register and select "Activate subscriptions."
To view the correct manual, click on the link that matches your subscription type:
- User Manual for “Single-User Online” Subscriptions
- User Manual for “Single-User Downloadable” subscriptions
- User Manual for “Concurrent User Administrator” and User Manual for “Concurrent-User Online” Subscriptions.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: