CLAS requirements for proficiency testing
CLAS Requirements Document 7, May 2016
- All of the types of devices on the lab scope of accreditation.
- The range of accredited values on the lab scope of accreditation.
- The lab measurement uncertainty. Larger measurement uncertainty relative to the type of device being calibrated may result in a reduced requirement for PT.
- Similar types of devices and measurement techniques.
- Previous participation in PT.
- Alternative means of assessing and monitoring performance.
3.0 Description of PT Activities
4.0 Analysis of PT results
5.0 Shipping of PT artefacts
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: