NRC Construction Research Centre – Housing Research Summary
The Housing Research Summary provides an overview of the housing research activities underway at the NRC Construction Research Centre in a given calendar year. Prepared annually for the Canadian Home Builders' Association (CHBA), the Summary is available free of charge.
Articles in each issue summarize the results of research on a wide variety of topics, ranging from the chemical emissions produced by building materials to how mid-rise wood buildings perform under severe fire conditions.
The Summary includes:
- Status reports on the cutting-edge construction research NRC performs in its labs and through partnerships with other organizations.
- Information on interim and planned changes to the National Model Codes.
- Updates on building product evaluations.
- Housing Research Summary for 2016
- Housing Research Summary for 2015
- Housing Research Summary for 2014
- Housing Research Summary for 2013
Want to learn more about new initiatives and innovations in construction research? Subscribe to or download your free copy of NRC’s Construction Innovation newsletter, which summarizes recent research results, building product evaluations and Code developments.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: