Bringing excellence to internal or external clients by focusing efforts on discovering and meeting their needs.
Responds to client requests
- Meets client needs by responding to requests efficiently, and effectively.
- Satisfies client and organizational expectations.
- Remains professional, helpful and responsive to needs.
Builds positive client relations
- Contacts clients to follow up on services, solutions or products to ensure that their needs have been correctly and effectively met.
- Maintains ongoing communications with clients to anticipate and prevent potential problems.
- Seeks to understand issues from the client's perspective.
- Keeps clients up-to-date with information and decisions that affect them.
Evaluates and adapts to client needs
- Helps clients to clearly define their needs/objectives.
- Regularly, proactively and systematically contacts clients or prospective clients to determine their needs.
- Helps clients match their needs with existing services, solutions or products.
- Identifies benefits for the clients, looks for ways to add value.
- Looks for opportunities to save money or resources for client.
- Seeks out and involves clients or prospective clients in assessing service, solutions or products to determine ways to improve.
- Adapts services, products or solutions to meet client needs.
Fosters a client-focused culture
- Strategically and systematically evaluates opportunities within a sector, field or area
- Seeks out and anticipates future opportunities and client needs.
- Recommends/determines strategic business direction to meet projected needs.
- Influences clients/the market by promoting innovations and their value to the client.
- Influences products, services or solutions being developed by identifying market opportunities.
- Develops creative and innovative ways of meeting the needs of the client.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: