Seeking and building internal/external alliances, collaborations and services with or for clients to advance NRC business relationships, as well as knowledge, innovation and economic development.
Operates effectively within partnerships
- Communicates openly, builds trust and treats partners fairly, ethically and as valued allies.
Manages existing partnerships
- Manages existing partnerships within established agreements or contracts.
- Monitors partnership arrangements to ensure that the objectives of the partnership remain on target.
- Recognizes when adjustments to partnering arrange-ments may be required for the benefit of NRC and/or the partner.
Open to (seeks out) partnership opportunities
- Assesses the value of entering into partnerships in terms of both short- and long-term return on investment.
- Creates opportunities to partner through networking, participating in multi-stakeholder groups etc.
- Initiates and sets initial expectations for partnership arrangements or alliances.
Sets up environment that is open to partnerships
- Explores avenues within the rules to eliminate obstacles to partnership arrangements.
- Communicates achievements and lessons learned from different partnering arrangements (i.e., to promote ongoing improvement).
- Negotiates terms and conditions of partnership arrangements.
Sets strategic direction for partnering
- Provides strategic direction on the value and types of partnering arrangements that the organization should be pursuing.
- Develops frameworks that support effective partnerships.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: