Conflict of Interest form
- Please read this form with reference to the NRC Policy on Conflict of Interest and Post-Employment (2015) both as someone joining NRC and as part of a regular review.
- Check the corresponding box(es) when you determine that a real, apparent or potential conflict of interest situation could exist between your official duties and other interests.
- For any checked item, please provide details and describe the nature of the matter in the space provided. You can also print out the form and send to the NRC Secretary General's Office (NRC-SGO)
- You are NOT REQUIRED to submit this form if after reviewing it and the NRC Policy on Conflict of Interest and Post-Employment (2015) you determine that you have nothing to declare. However, all new and potential NRC-IRAP employees are to submit a conflict of interest form.
- The Conflict of Interest and Post-Employment Declaration Form is intended to facilitate communication between you, your management and the NRC Secretary General's Office (NRC-SGO). Declarations submitted to the NRC-SGO are assessed to confirm whether or not the situation constitutes a real, apparent or potential conflict between your personal interests and your official duties and/or responsibilities within NRC. If such a conflict is found to exist, a plan is developed to resolve the situation. Early involvement of your management in discussions can assist in the assessment and resolution of the situation.
- Non-salaried workers: You are to comply with the intent of the NRC Policy on Conflict of Interest and Post-Employment (2015), and any related conditions indicated in your agreement with NRC, but you are not required to submit this form to the NRC-SGO.
For additional information, please consult the NRC policy on Conflict of Interest and Post-Employment (COI) and post-employment
You should promptly submit a revised declaration whenever there is a relevant change in your personal situation or your official responsibilities.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: