ARCHIVED - Topics discussed at community meetings
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Meeting date: March 6, 2010
NRC held a open house inviting all residents of the Rothwell Heights community to learn about research NRC is proposing to undertake to reduce air pollution and greenhouse gas emmissions and increase energy security through the use of synthetic fuels. To learn more click on the links below.
- ARCHIVED – What is an Environmental Assessment? (PDF, 44 MB)
- ARCHIVED – What is an Environmental Health and Safety Assessment? (PDF, 344 KB)
- ARCHIVED – What is a Noise Assessment? (PDF, 29 MB)
- ARCHIVED – What is a Quantitative Risk Assessment? (PDF, 422 KB)
- ARCHIVED – How is NRC reducing noise to its surrounding communities? (PDF, 66 MB)
- ARCHIVED – Why use synthetic fuels? (PDF, 36 MB)
- ARCHIVED – Synthetic Fuels Facility - Project Completion: Winter 2013 (PDF, 155 MB)
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: