Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
- Public review taking place for the National Energy Code for Buildings 2011
- New members needed for committee updating the National Energy Code for Buildings
Canadian Construction Materials Centre (NRC-CCMC)
- Report recommends changes to the NRC Canadian Construction Materials Centre
- New product evaluations from NRC-CCMC
Building Envelope and Structure
- Improving air quality through stratified air ventilation
- Indoor Environment Research Facility Upgrade
- Workshop on Aircraft Cabin Environment Technologies
- Do supply air registers really need to be under windows?
Centre for Computer-assisted Construction Technologies (NRC-CCCT)
Canadian Centre for Housing Technology (NRC-CCHT)