The transition period following the implementation of the new Quebec Construction Code, Chapter I (2010) ends in December 2016.
Are you ready?
We are. Our technical experts helped develop these Codes, their knowledge of the Quebec Code changes is firsthand, and they are ready to share their expertise with you.
This is your chance to find out more about the major changes in the Quebec and National Codes, and have your technical questions addressed by National Research Council experts.
Find out more about the technical changes related to:
- care occupancies and private seniors’ residences;
- fire safety (penetrations, fire alarms and spatial separation);
- hazardous materials and activities;
- HVAC and plumbing;
- mid-rise combustible construction;
- radon gas protection;
- structural and building envelope;
- use and egress of stairs, ramps, handrails and guards; and
- windows, door and skylights.
Don't miss this opportunity to get to know the Quebec Codes. Sign up today!