Please Note: People in short term positions, visiting workers and students are not considered employees of NRC.
- Canadian Citizen
- You are a Canadian Citizen by birth or naturalization
- Permanent Resident of Canada
- You do not have Canadian citizenship, but are eligible to become a citizen after a mandatory waiting period
- Work Permit
- You are not a citizen of Canada, but you are eligible to work here on a temporary basis
Which official language do you wish to use?
Experience or working knowledge
(from work experience, job training, continuing education, etc)
Choose the field(s) (maximum of 5) that best represent your experience or working knowledge
Your résumé should include various information...
- Details of education.
- Complete details of your experience or research experience: complete details of your experience including part-time experience as a research or teaching assistant, i.e. dates (year/months) - institution - job title - subject - supervisor.
- Publications: theses by degree and all publications (refereed publications, in-press and submitted; reports; review of articles). Indicate main author, others, title, year, journal and page references.
- Conferences: to which you made a presentation, specifying if the presentation was refereed.
- Patents: title, patent number, date, country.
- Honours and awards (title and dollar value).
Attached résumé should be in one of the following format:
- Microsoft Word
- Rich Text Format (RTF)
- ASCII Text
Employment equity (optional)
We are committed to providing an equitable workforce. We strongly encourage members of designated groups - persons with disabilities, visible minorities, aboriginal people and women to apply for employment with the NRC and to self-identify by responding to the questions below.
How did you hear about us?
I declare that the information that I have given in this application is true and complete.
Thank you for your interest in NRC.
Please note that only applicants who best meet the requirements of anticipated job vacancies will be contacted.
An incomplete or incorrect application may affect your status as an applicant.
Please submit only one application (click once only)