Help / Feedback
- NRC Student Employment Program
- For assistance with, or to provide feedback on the NRC Student Employment Program, please email Recruitment@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
- Other NRC Sites
- For assistance with, or to provide feedback on other NRC sites, please email email@example.com
Student employment program
Applications are accepted all year-round.
Please note that your application will remain active in our database for nine months. If you would like to still be considered for this Program after the nine month period, please re-apply.
In order for your application to be processed, you must attach a copy of your résumé and most recent university/ high school (grade 12 or equivalent) transcript available.
Address during school term
- Canadian Citizen
- You are a Canadian Citizen by birth or naturalization
- Permanent Resident of Canada
- You do not have Canadian citizenship, but are eligible to become a citizen after a mandatory waiting period
- Work Permit
- You are not a citizen of Canada, but you are eligible to work here on a temporary basis
Highest level of completed education attained
Please indicate your area of specialization (major, minor) or program of study
(list of specialization codes)
Acquired skills and experience
Including skills acquired through hobbies, sports, etc. Be as complete as possible. Use commas to separate codes.
(list of skill codes)
Scholarships and awards
Please attach your résumé below in one of the specified formats. If your browser does not support file attachments, paste the text of your résumé in the résumé text field.
Attached résumé should be in one of the following formats:
- Microsoft Word
- Rich Text Format (RTF)
- ASCII text
Please attach your most recent transcript in full below (scanned copy is acceptable). If your browser does not support file attachments, paste the text of your transcript in the transcript text field. If you are eventually offered a position, you may be required to provide an original copy of your transcript at the time you are hired.
Completion of this Employment Equity Section is Voluntary...
NRC is an equal opportunity employer. As such, NRC values diversity in its workforce, and encourages candidates to self-identify as members of the following designated groups: women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
NRC's employment equity program objectives:
- Create a workforce at NRC in which women, Aboriginal Peoples, persons with disabilities and members of the visible minority groups are equitably represented and distributed;
- Remove barriers in employment systems, policies, procedures and practices which could be prejudicial to members of designated groups;
- Change attitudes and established behavioural patterns that have an adverse effect on the employment or career progression of members of designated groups; and
- Ensure that all employees and managers are informed of NRC's Employment Equity policy and initiatives.
NRC employees have a role to play in achieving employment equity. Our shared belief in fair treatment underlies NRC's core values. In living those core values, everyone who works on NRC premises must recognize that people have different needs.
We must respect and accommodate those needs whether in other employees, clients, partners or applicants. Creating a workplace environment that supports employees at their work, and encourages respect for them should be every individual's goal.
I understand that my application must include a valid transcript demonstrating that I possess a minimum B average in order for me to be eligible for the Student Employment Program at NRC. Complete applications do not guarantee an offer of employment. Incomplete applications will not be retained.
Please submit only one application (click once only)