We are looking for Canadian industry partners to fully exploit our R&D solutions. We transfer knowledge to our industry partners through patented technologies that have high potential commercial value — helping businesses develop cohesive, integrated and market-ready solutions that attract investment and drive revenue.
Select your industry category below to learn which NRC licensing opportunities can benefit your organization.
- ADAPT for antibody affinity maturation
- Adenoviral vectors for vaccines and cancer therapy L-10890
- AMVAD adjuvant for mucosal vaccines
- Biomarker sets for breast cancer drug response
- Blood-brain barrier carriers L-11085, 11750, 12133, 12596, 12599, 12600
- CHO expression platform
- Enhanced glycosylation
- Extending in vivo half-life of therapeutic proteins
- HEK 293 expression platform
- Increased viral production
- Multidimensional MRI data software
- Multiplexed mutation testing for cancer drug response
- New cancer targets and matching antibodies
- Peptides against cancer
- Peptides for imaging of atherosclerotic plaques
- Peptides for imaging of tissue fibrosis
- Salmonella vaccine vector
- Single domain antibodies against C. difficile
- Synthetic archaeosome adjuvants for improved vaccine formulation (L-11784)
- TGF-β trap against cancer and other diseases
Looking to license technology for your organization?
- Date modified: