Working with NRC
Looking for solutions to solve your complex R&D challenges?
- Aquatic and crop resource development
- Automotive and surface transportation
- Design and Fabrication Services
- Energy, mining and environment
- Human health therapeutics
- Information and communications technologies
- Measurement science and standards
- Medical devices
- National science infrastructure
- Oceans, coastal and river engineering
- Printable electronics
- Security and disruptive technologies
Working with clients and partners, we provide innovation support, strategic research, scientific and technical services. NRC has just what industry needs: infrastructure, personnel, equipment, experience and networking capabilities.
We offer access to leading technology equipment, research and training programs. We provide industry with a lower-risk way to develop innovative ideas, reduce start-up costs, and shorten time to market.
There are many benefits of working with the NRC. We:
- Enable companies to innovate by providing knowledge, equipment and easier access to applied research;
- Provide technical and commercialization services to industry;
- Undertake the critical R&D that industry requires;
- Develop the highly skilled workforce that industry needs; and we
- Date modified: