How to activate subscriptions
Once you placed your order through the NRC Virtual Store or NRC Construction's Client Services, it will be processed by NRC staff, after which you will receive an activation email containing your Sales Order Number, the list of publications you purchased, and a link to the CODES–GUIDES Online Library Web site.
If you don't receive the activation email in your inbox, check your junk mail folder as some email systems may place it into this folder.
Important: Keep this information handy. You will need it to activate your subscriptions and for Customer Service or Technical Support inquiries.
Before you can view the publications to which you have subscribed, you must complete the following initial steps:
- Install the required software:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 (includes Windows 8 tablets, Windows RT is not supported), Mac OSX 10.6:
- iPad 3, iOS 5
- OPN: FileOpen 2.3 for iOS (available at Apple Store)
- Android OS 4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- OPN: FileOpen 2.5 for Android (available at Google Play Store)
- Register as a CODES-GUIDES Online Library user. Your Virtual Store User Name and Password will not allow you to log in to the CGO Library. Click on the link that matches your type of subscription to connect to the CODES - GUIDES Online Library to register:
- Single User, Online Subscription or Single User, Downloadable or
- Concurrent User Administrator, Online Subscription - the Concurrent User access is available only to organizations.
- Activate your subscriptions.
To view the correct manual, click on the link that matches your subscription type:
- User Manual for “Single-User Online” Subscriptions
- User Manual for “Single-User Downloadable” subscriptions
- User Manual for “Concurrent User Administrator” and User Manual for “Concurrent-User Online” Subscriptions.
- Date modified: