Bio-analysis and pre-clinical validation
Technical service highlights
NRC provides access to expertise and technology platforms to support innovative product development with evidence-based, pre-clinical scientific validation. Through industry standard services and custom research solutions, you can develop new products and differentiate product offerings, meet evolving regulatory requirements and support product claims.
What we offer
Through our range of in vitro, in vivo and bio-analytical tools and platform technologies, we can help you assess the efficacy, safety and quality of products and formulations.
Our services include:
- target identification and validation
- mechanism of action determination
- genetic and biomarker discovery and profiling
- custom biochemical and cell-based assays
- in vivo testing and small animal models
- protein biochemistry and applied enzymology
- standard pharmacology and toxicology testing
- metabolite analysis and profiling
- imaging and high content screening technologies
- process development and product formulations
Why work with us
Our services and expertise bridge the gaps in preclinical science and provide access to technology platforms, which shorten the product development cycle and remove potential roadblocks in getting your product to market. NRC gives you the advantage of scientifically supported products positioned to compete in a global market.
We offer specialized services at competitive rates, which include the support of scientific and technical experts and full range of analytical capabilities. We also offer the opportunity for collaboration and/or for our partners to co-locate with us. Contact us to take advantage of our Canada-wide networking, research and development, as well as business development opportunities.
Do you need to know more about bioanalysis and pre-clinical validation services? If so, contact us:
Natural health products, functional foods and ingredients, health, personal care
- Date modified: