National Fire Code of Canada 2010
The 2015 National Model Construction Codes will be available for purchase in late 2015, early 2016. If you are unsure which edition applies to you, check with the authority having jurisdiction.
Place an order
National Model Construction Codes are available in printed and electronic format. Printing is disabled for the electronic Codes and Guides.
Phone: 1-800-672-7990 or 1-613-993-2463
The 2010 edition of the National Fire Code of Canada (NFC), which incorporates significant technical changes from the 2005 edition, sets out the technical provisions regulating:
- activities related to the construction, use or demolition of buildings and facilities
- the condition of specific elements of buildings and facilities
- the design or construction of specific elements of facilities related to certain hazards
- protection measures for the current or intended use of buildings.
The NFC 2010 complements the National Building Code of Canada 2010. Both must be considered when constructing, renovating or maintaining buildings.
Table of Contents
- Binder $190.00 CAD
- SoftCover $180.00 CAD
- Downloadable, offline access PDF file $190.00 CAD. This file is locked to an individual computer and cannot be transferred. It cannot be installed on a network drive.
- Single user, online access subscription (10 days $35.00 CAD, 1 year $125.00 CAD, 5 years $400.00 CAD) allows users to view the publications online from any computer connected to the Internet.
- Concurrent user, online access subscription (Email: CONSTPubSales-Ventes@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca for a quote) allows a number of users on the same network to access Code documents simultaneously, available only to organizations.
Printing is disabled for all electronic Codes and Guides.
For other enquiries
For questions about Code content, licensing, sales, or technical support, please Contact the Codes Centre.
- Date modified: