Open House – NRC Boucherville facility
May 13, 2017 — Boucherville, Quebec
The NRC Boucherville facility is holding a two-day Open house on Friday and Saturday May 12-13, 2017. Friday May 12 is reserved for Secondary 3, 4 and 5 students in the surrounding region. On Saturday May 13, our facility will be opened to the public from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Demonstrations from our researchers and technical personnel on fascinating topics will be showcased:
- Plant fibres used to manufacture eco-friendly car parts
- Materials accelerated to supersonic speeds used to repair aircraft parts
- Lasers used to prospect for gold
- Surgery practiced on virtual patients
- Nanotechnology used to ensure the safety of the food we eat
… and many more interesting topics
Take advantage of this great opportunity to tour our facilities; we look forward meeting you!
May 11 (event held with 24 Hours of Science in Montreal) and
May 13 (during the Open House in Boucherville)
Are you a fan of science fiction? During the Open House, we will be hosting a series of presentations that explore the frontier between science and fiction in cinema.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: