Who we hire
Great people. Great minds. NRC's success lies with the talented men and women that give it life. Over NRC's 90-year history, its people have earned an international reputation for excellence and creativity in leading-edge research and innovation - they have won the highest regard in a wide range of fields. The core of NRC's performance and success is the knowledge, imagination and education of its staff.
We demand excellence: Are you up to the challenge?
NRC job categories
NRC hires people in different job categories, including:
- Administration Services (AS): Client Services Supervisor, Project Officer, Administrative Coordinator, Pay and Benefit Advisor, Records Management Coordinator, etc.
- Administrative Support (AD): Administrative assistant, Clerk, Human Resources Systems Coordinator, Finance assistant, Library clerk, etc.
- Computer Systems Administration (CS): Computer support, Programmer, Web developer, etc.
- Financial Administration (FI)
- Information Services (IS): Communications Officer, Marketing, Editor, Writer, Publications Officer, etc.
- Librarian (LS)
- Management Category (MG)
- Operational Category (OP): Technician, Trades, etc.
- Personnel Administration (PE): Human Resources Consultant (classification, staffing, employee relations, etc.)
- Plant Lab Assistant (PLA)
- Purchasing and Supply (PG)
- Research Associate (RA)
- Research Officers/Research Council Officer (RO/RCO): Researcher, Business Development Officer, Industrial Technology Advisor, Engineer, etc.
- Technical Category (TO): Technical Officer, Technologist, Designer/Draftsperson, etc.
- Technical Category (TO) Collective Agreement (Expiry: 31 March 2014)
- Translators (TR)
- Date modified: