Focusing efforts on achieving quality results consistent with the NRC vision.
Stays focused on results
- Promptly and efficiently completes work requests.
- Works thoroughly and meticulously to achieve excellent results.
- Stays focused on goals despite obstacles and disruptions.
- Continually compares work performance and outcomes against standards to ensure accuracy.
Seeks to improve personal performance
- Sets challenging yet realistic goals in line with team/unit goals.
- Anticipates, identifies and effectively deals with problems or risks.
- Plans, prioritizes and balances work to meet commitments, goals and deadlines.
- Maintains a well organized, documented and easy to maintain system for other users and for repeated use.
- Suggests ways to improve efficiency.
- Plans for contingencies to deal with unexpected events or setbacks.
Seeks to improve organizational performance
- Uses appropriate tools, methods and criteria, regularly evaluates work processes, services, deliverables or programs.
- Identifies innovative ways to improve organizational efficiency, stretch budget and save resources.
- Challenges inefficient/ ineffective work processes and offers constructive alternatives.
- Continually improves upon work processes, procedures, tools and outcomes.
Sets and models behavioural performance standards
- Invests time and effort now to ensure long-term impact.
- Develops systems to organize, track and share information.
- Sets the expected standards and criteria for measuring success.
- Delivers a clear message on the standards expected.
- Serves as a model for the standards expected.
- Date modified: