Anticipating and dealing with problems and issues in a persistent manner, seizing opportunities that arise and going beyond what is expected.
- Persists in finding solutions.
- Considers ideas from a variety of sources (e.g. literature, peers) in order to solve problems.
Seeks and meets challenges
- Creates and maximizes opportunities to put lab, institute and/or NRC in a positive light.
- Seeks out ideas from other disciplines and resources in order to solve problems.
- Offers technical help and expertise to improve others' performance and resolve problems.
Seeks to excel
- Anticipates and responds in a proactive manner to future needs (of external clients and internal groups) that may not be obvious to others.
- Coaches, supports and encourages others to test their limits.
- Exceeds job expectations to contribute to lab, institute and/or NRC objectives.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: