Bringing excellence to internal or external clients by focusing efforts on discovering and meeting their needs.
Responds to client requests
- Meets client needs by responding to requests efficiently and effectively.
- Works to satisfy client and organizational expectations.
- Remains professional, helpful and responsive to needs.
Builds positive client relations
- Maintains ongoing communications with clients to anticipate and prevent potential problems.
- Seeks to understand issues from the client's perspective.
- Keeps clients up-to-date with information and decisions that affect them.
Evaluates and adapts to client needs
- Helps clients to clearly define their needs/objectives.
- Regularly, proactively and systematically interacts with clients or prospective clients to determine their needs.
- Identifies benefits for the clients and looks for ways to add value.
- Looks for opportunities to save money or resources for client.
- Adapts methods, equipment, products or solutions to meet client needs.
- Adapts schedules and information to meet client needs.
Fosters a client-focused culture
- Seeks out future opportunities and anticipates client needs.
- Identifies and approaches potential clients.
- Develops creative and innovative ways of meeting client needs.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: