Continuous professional learning
Continuously expanding and applying technical expertise.
Increases professional capacity and accesses the knowledge of others
- Continually expands level of knowledge in relevant fields of expertise. Remains up to date on new sources of information.
- Actively pursues new ideas and options.
- Continually draws on the knowledge of others through networking, teamwork, partnering and reading.
Engages in activities that promote learning
- Considers the potential for new learning in assessing projects and collaborative arrangements.
- Actively pursues multi-disciplinary approaches to problem solving.
- Fosters an environment that contributes to continuous learning.
- Effectively mentors and coaches others.
- Transfers accumulated knowledge and expertise to others both inside and outside NRC.
- Proactively identifies areas where the research group needs to increase depth and breadth of knowledge and skill.
- Searches out new techniques to improve knowledge.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: