Ethics and integrity
NRC and its employees are committed to serving Canada and pursuing excellence in research and innovation by meeting the highest standards for ethics and integrity. This commitment is founded upon the NRC Vision and Values.
To this end, NRC has established a portfolio of policies and procedures to support ethical decisions and to promote accountability in accordance with relevant legislation and policies as prescribed by the Government of Canada. The following list presents policies and processes managed by the NRC Secretary General’s Office (NRC-SGO).
Policies and processes
- NRC Code of Conduct
- Conflict of Interest
- Access to Information and Privacy Acts (ATIP)
- Disclosure Protection Act
- Research involving human subjects
- Research involving animal subjects
- NRC's Research Integrity Policy
- Date modified: